Food For Thought
I read an article recently that gave me lots of food for thought. 7 points to ponder when the dark clouds float overhead.
1. The people you compare yourself to compare themselves to other people too.
2. Your mind can be a very convincing liar.
3. There is more right with you than wrong with you.
4. You need love the most when you feel you deserve it the least.
5. You have to fully accept and make peace with the “now” before you can reach and feel satisfied with the “later.”
6. Focus on progress rather than perfection and on how far you’ve come rather than how far you have left to go.
7. You can’t hate your way into loving yourself.